Tuesday 20 January 2009

Aquarius


















The birthdates for Aquarius are between January 20th and February 18th. My Dad’s birthday is on the 30th.

Colour = Sky Blue
Metal = Uranium
Stone = Amber and Malachite
Tree = Pine
Plants = Snowdrop and Foxglove

Aquarius is the sign of the water bearer, which derives from Greek mythology in which the Rain God poured water onto a parched world below. The water washes away the past, leaving room for a fresh, new start. Aquarians are eternally giving life and spiritual food to the world. They are forward looking and growth-oriented. Aquarians are the most congenial in the zodiac so they are seldom lacking companionship.

Ruled by Uranus, Aquarians often have an intellectual agenda. They are even given to forcing their ideas on others. This intellectual superiority complex can often intimidate others. Aquarians can be quick to contradict others and to offer their own unique perspective. They love intellectual debates because they are very quick and alert, and their powers of observation are particularly strong. They usually win debates and are interested in scoring points.

An Aquarian can make delightful company. They always have something interesting to say and their perspective on issues can be quirky, delightfully unusual and surprisingly insightful. Aquarians follow their own path, marching to the beat of their own drum. They are happy to have along anyone who wants to journey with them. New ideas pour freely from their far-reaching minds as they search for knowledge and truth.

Aquarians are especially loved by their Aries daughter. No other sign in the zodiac is as proud of their family members, and in the case of this particular Aquarius, his family members couldn’t be more proud of him. This Aries daughter could not be happier that she had the good fortune to have an Aquarian father that was a life-time student of human nature. As well your Aries daughter admired your clever, witty, frank, intellectual, funny, and loving nature. Until we meet again…..

6 comments:

Tessa said...

Doofdoofdiddlydoof! That's me beating my different drum, Renee! And yes, Sky Blue all the way for this Aquarian.

And a very, very Happy Birthday to a fellow traveller...your dear Papa!

Anonymous said...

How interesting! My dear nephew Greg who celebrates his birthday on Jan. 23rd certainly marches to the beat of his own drum. Quite an insightful read. I learned alot today.
Barb

GlorV1 said...

Renee, my dad's birthday is on the 22 so I guess we both had Aquarian father's. The description's you posted are very interesting. A lot of those really describe my dad, especially the one about good company. He was always telling jokes. Have a great day and thx. for sharing.

jeanne said...

hey renee. since you have a feeling for astrology, perhaps you'd like me to look up your chart and say what i see about it. send me your details if you'd like, date, time, place. i think i see you're 52. that means you're exactly my age, and pluto is doing a number on you at this time. not easy, but productive.
love
jeanne - breastcancerblog.wordpress

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thank you for entering my giveawy. I was scrolling down your posts, looking if you posted for the OWOH, and saw your Aquarius post. IT's great.
I wonder if you would mind if I copy a paragraph or two from the description of Aquarians, and post it with a bottle I found today of a drink called "Aquarius". I post things I find on the streets of my Japan neighborhood, and thought it fitting to post the (empty) bottle. And to attach a description of the horoscope seems perfect, to wish all the Aquarians a happy birthday. Of course, if I use it I will post a link to your blog and tell that it's 'found' on your site!
PS .If Ok, could you just leave a word somewhere on my site? thanks!
Best wishes.
From a Sagitarrian,
Joanne

Anonymous said...

PS I just finished reading the post, it's so sweet that you wrote it to your dad.

Also I just went back and looked at your 'about me' description. I wish you the best with your health. Isend you positive energy and light.