Wednesday 8 October 2008

Wednesday's Women No. 1


















Just before I started writing my blog this year I had my sister Camille stay over for a week (she is super computer savvy) and she showed me how to do many things on the computer but the best of all was how to download pictures.

Needless to say I have spent many days downloading pictures of things that inspire me. I never realized before just how many things do inspire me.

I have many pictures of women and I wanted to share them with you so here are my Wednesday women.

Don’t you think it is totally apt that I start with Eve? Now go have an apple and start to question what is going on in your life.

Be aware and be happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Apples, I'll have to eat grapes instead...
Love the idea.

Luv Colette

Anonymous said...

love it and the pic
i will eat an apple today

Anonymous said...

Just another GREAT idea coming from you. Wednesday Women!! Apples are a bit hard to bite into with fake teeth. Lol Love you and had a GREAT time that week with you & your family.

angelique said...

can't wait!