Wednesday 9 July 2008

Feast


















What are you eating these days?

Appetizer (Name something you would categorize as weird.)

Having your stomach stapled. Your stomach ends up the size of a babies and you are an adult.

Soup (What colour was the last piece of food you ate?)

Fake gray-cream colour because I ate organic package oatmeal with brown sugar.

Salad (On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?)

10, I love it until I don’t and then it is a 6.

Main Course (Fill in the blank: I will ______ vote for _______ in ______.

I will definitely vote for anyone who will take our Canadian soldiers out of the war in Afghanistan.

Dessert (Describe your sleeping habits.)

I go to bed around 10 p.m. I put the fan on beside my bed. I make sure I have juice beside my bed which I get up during the night about three times to drink and to go to the bathroom because of drinking juice before and during the time I am in bed. Half the time I am crawling into an unmade bed because my arms hurt too much to lift the blankets and I can’t be bothered to yell downstairs for Wahid to help me. Once I am in bed I read a book for awhile then turn off my lamp (all the time saying ouch ouch ouch because it hurts my arm to reach the lamp). I say my prayers and then I proceed to toss and turn like a walrus, my arms and shoulders are like weak flippers so I just flop around using my fat. Besides waking to go to the bathroom and drink juice I also wake to flip my pillow over to the cooler side and I look at the alarm clock. I keep the covers on and then I take them off. I put a leg on Wahid and then I take it off. I then turn over again to go to the bathroom and look at the clock and see that it is 6:50 a.m. so I just get up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to know that I am not alone in the "strange but true" way of "living". Was good to see you yesterday!

angelique said...

What are you eating these days?

Something bizarre...that a human mind can starve it's body.

Soup (What colour was the last piece of food you ate?)

Maroonish...BBQ smoked ribs

Salad (On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?)

10, I love it.

Main Course (Fill in the blank: I will ______ vote for _______ in ______.

I will definitely vote for mother's to be able to stay home at least till their kids are back in school. If they so choose.

Dessert (Describe your sleeping habits.)

I go to bed around 10 p.m. or later as I like to maximize on me time. I put cream on my body cause it feels nice and cool. I tuck the blankets close to my face or I put a little pillow over my head and I stick my feet out of the blankets. I hate when they get too hot. Or I turn over and get cuddled by my hubby if he is still awake.

Anonymous said...

What are you eating these days?

Seafood- eat it
Hot dogs & all the other BBQ crap
Ice Cream
Tomatoes
(can’t believe that I had to look up food that started with I)

You probably see from each initial that it all turns out to be CRAP and that I should get control of myself. (Yep going to do that soon! Okay, maybe not today, or tomorrow, but soon, but today made the mistake and stood on the SCALE)

Appetizer (Name something you would categorize as weird.)

Fishcakes (cannot stand fishcakes, What do them make them from some kind of flour with sticky glue, YUK!) I had to look up appetizers and I don’t usually order them and this came up can you imagine?

Grapes (What colour was the last piece of food you ate?)

GREEN

Salad (On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?)
Okay, you caught me, I am addicted: The Chocolate Shop restaurant in town make the best Hot Chicken Greek in the world. Come on out, I’ll let you buy me lunch or dinner.

10, I love it until I don’t and then it is a 0.

Main Course (Fill in the blank: I will ______ vote for _______ in ______.

I will definitely vote for anyone who will take our Canadian soldiers out of the war in Afghanistan. (Here, Here ditto)


Dessert (Describe your sleeping habits.)

Tough call: I go to bed at 10. (Okay fall asleep on the couch anytime immediately following supper (dishes are always done first). Sleep on the couch (cause really after all, I am just resting my eyes, at some point get off couch (usually Rick calls are you coming to bed) go to bed. The kid’s say that I snore, I don’t think so. Hugh thunderstorm including tornado warnings, I heard the first crack of thunder fell asleep immediately and never heard a thing after that. Power was out, Rick called to say good morning (I slept in) as he is away, then Renee called to ensure that Dorothy was safe in Kansas.