Sunday 14 December 2008

B L D No. 14



















































Okay I really hope you all enjoy my Christmas Song list, as it has taken me all day to compile. My list consists of 30 songs (that I am about to email to Nathan so that he can download them for me). I put some new songs I have been listening to and I assume that most of you already have the usual suspects.

The Seven Rejoices of Mary by Loreena Mckennitt

What Child Is This by Mahalia Jackson

Oh Come All Ye Faithful by Luther Vandross

Happy Christmas (War is Over) by John Lennon

Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses

Petit Papa Noel by Celine Dion

Little Drummer Boy by David Bowie and Bing Crosby

Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano

Rudolph by Harry Connick Jr.

We Are the World by USA for Africa

The Night Before Christmas by Carly Simon

White Christmas by Connie Talbot

The Friendly Beasts by Garth Brooks

Elf’s Lament by Barenaked Ladies

Oh Holy Night by Faith Hill

Gabriele’s Message by Sting

Santa Claus is Coming to Town by The Jackson Five

Auld Lang Syne by Jimi Hendrix

Sleigh Ride by The Ronettes

Snoopy vs. the Red Baron by The Royal Guardsmen

The Christmas Song by The Raveonettes

Christmas at the Zoo by The Flaming Lips

We Wish You a Merry Christmas by John Denver and the Muppets

Marshmallow World by Dean Martin

You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch by Jim Carrey

Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley

Christmas Song by Dave Matthews Band

Christmas Time is Here by Alvin and the Chipmunks

Do They Know It’s Christmas by Band Aid

Winter Wonderland by Dolly Parton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list of Christmas songs!I'm up early as I have 2 grandsons sleeping over. (Up since 6:15)We read the list together. What fun. Thanks.You seem to be an early riser.
Barb

GlorV1 said...

Sounds to me like you are a musical gal and that list is a pretty nice list. I hope Nathan d/l's them for you. Have a great week Renee. Stay warm.

Anonymous said...

Tell Nathan his Godmother would love a copy for Christmas - xoxo

angelique said...

Great idea Mom. I love the list.