Monday 29 December 2008

B L D No. 29













































I have been sick for the last two days and it has been scaring me because I feel like I did on chemo. Throwing up for hours all day long and diarrhea. It makes me think of when I will have to have chemo again and if I will be able to do it.

Wahid did the morning shift of changing pails and getting new water and getting fresh face-cloths. Nadalene came over and slept here and continued to help me. Nathan is on his shift today and is making me a mashed potato right now. I need to get something in my stomach even if I don't want to.

I am praying like a mad-man that Angelique's family did not get this flu. They are in Cuba and I sure hope they never got it from me before they left.

Please everyone, pray for all the people who are not feeling well this Christmas.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Renee, I have been looking all day for your blog, and worrying all day if you were not well. I'm so sorry to hear you have the flu.Take one day at a time. I will pray for you.I love you so much and want the best possible health for you.
Barb xxxooo

Daria said...

Renee,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.

Daria

GlorV1 said...

I hope you feel better Renee. I'm sorry you are so sick. I'll pray for all who are sick during this time. I pray for you Renee. Take care and in case I don't visit your blog before the new year, Happy New Years.

Heather said...

Oh no! Hope you are feeling better. Have a blessed new year!~

Julie said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. I had that earlier this month and it SUUUUCKED.

Many virtual hugs and bucket-changes. I hope it's nothing too serious. Here's to a nice, solid recovery!

Emerald Arts said...

What a shitty time to catch the flu. I hate how nausea and tap bum take you back to your sickest. It's sucks the power right out of you. That and throwing up is gross :P

I used to be terrified that I would die from vomiting. Read too many rock memoirs I think. Then I got sick and threw up every day for about a year before they found out what was wrong with me.

Best you can do is have really plain foods, I like plain potato chips and lemonade (not flat, that's an old wives tale). Makes me feel much better. That and hugs from Ten ;)

So sorry you're sick sweetheart. No one deserves a spewy silly season. Big (gentle) hugs from your Emmeline.

I just realised the how many s's I used in the above paragraph. Har ;)

Anonymous said...

I will pray for all who are ill. Take care and get well soon. I hope you had a Merry Christmas despite this horrible flu.

Anonymous said...

Dear Renee,
I sure hope you get feeling better real soon, I've been thinking of you lots over Christmas, your always on my mind.
Hugs and Kisses Renee,
Love Sally

Anonymous said...

Hope your better to enjoy New Years - hope to see you soon .

xoxo

Noreen said...

So sorry to hear that you are sick. I missed you at group today. Just not the same when your not there.
Hope your feeling better soon.

Love Noreen

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. I'm so sorry that you're so sick. I'll be praying for you and I hope you're feeling miraculously better soon. Love you.

p.s we had the best time the other night with you, as always!!!

Deborah said...

Poor baby. This makes me sad.