Saturday 6 December 2008

B L D No. 6
















































Okay peeps, you all know how much I love games. I found this game on the internet and I thought it looked difficult and fun. There are 21 Christmas songs and nothing but fun to be had (just remember to break the words down). Okay Camille and Colette, name the songs.

Move hither wards, the entire assembly of those who are steadfast.

Ecstasy towards the terrestrial sphere.

Hush, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.

Creator, cool it, you kooky cats.

O tatterdemalion ebony atmosphere.

The thing manifested itself at the onset of a transparent day.

Embellish the interior passageways.

Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted metallic resonant cups.

Hey, minuscule urban area south of Jerusalem.

Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.

This autocratic troika originates near the ascent of Apollo.

The primary carol.

Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as in a hallucinating phenomenon for me.

Valentine, the roseate proboscis wapiti.

Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionistic cylinders.

O nativity conifer.

What offspring abides thus?

Removed in a bovine feeding trough.

Proceed to declare something upon a specific geographic Alpine formation.

Thoracic-squirrel diet barbecue.

Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.

Answers:

Come All Yee Faithful
Joy to the World
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
God Rest Yee Merry Gentlemen
Oh Holy Night
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
Deck The Halls
Silver Bells
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Silent Night
We Three Kings of Orient Are
The First Noel
I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Little Drummer Boy
O Christmas Tree
What Child is This
Away in a Manger
Go Tell it on the Mountain
Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
Frosty the Snowman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning my dear sister. So far I think I have one answer.
Hey, minuscule urban area south of Jerusalem (little town of Bethlehem) I don't want to look at the answers yet. Going to make my brain work, as with your bloq you give everyone sooo much to think about lol LOVE your blog & YOU. As Shelly said You are a true artist with your words.

GlorV1 said...

I love the pictures. I couldn't guess the answers until I saw them at the end.:) Have a great Saturday Renee.