Tuesday 2 December 2008

B L D No. 2











































Now I have never made this but I thought I might make it this year.

Hot Spice Punch:

2 ½ quarts water
2 cups sugar
3 lemons juiced
3 oranges juiced
½ large can pineapple juice
5 whole cloves
1 cinnamon stick

Place water and sugar in a large pot, add spices and bring to a low boil. Let mixture simmer until the water turns an amber colour then remove all the cloves. Reduce heat and add the juices.

Serve hot and enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always look forward to looking at the pictures in your posts.
love this one.


together strong
jacquie

GlorV1 said...

Now that sounds like a winner punch. I love the pictures. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I think you are the only person I know who follows and loves trying new recipes - I always thought that was quite cute - just one reason I guess that the Little Miss Perfect apples have not fallen far from the tree!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Renee:

This is much like the recipe that I made last year, the missing ingredient here though is the RED Wine, YUMMY… Keep it warm in a slow cooker, it smells wonderful. (I’d love to take the credit, but you did put me up to the task of bring the beverage, and I looked it up on the internet.) Wish we could do it again, maybe another time.

If I was a boy, that would be me in the tree, I love the twinkle he brings. Amazing art, magic in the air, an omen perhaps, good things to come. Keeping the hope.

Love you
Colette